Get your applications is ASAP!
Our next Physical Ability Test is November 4th!
This entry P.A.T. includes:
- Carry 75lbs of primary care equipment up and down two flights of stairs.
- Dragging a weighted manikin 75 feet
- 2 Minutes of continuous CPR / Chest Compressions
- Upper body strength station lifting a weighted manikin.
- Barbell carry of 120lbs simulating a stretcher carry and walking backwards 75 feet
- Climbing through a 24″ culvert pipe (simulating a confined space)
- Climbing a ladder (you will be wearing our safety equipment and on a belay rope)
- Cardiac arrest management station (ACLS for ALS providers and BCLS for BLS providers)