Do not miss this opportunity...
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Active applications must be kept with civil service so you are notified of upcoming Physical Agility Tests (P.A.T.).
Next P.A.T. scheduled for July 8th. Applications due by June 28th to be eligible.
About the Physical Ability Test (P.A.T.)
This entry P.A.T. includes:
- Carry 75lbs of primary care equipment up and down two flights of stairs.
- Dragging a weighted manikin 75 feet
- 2 Minutes of continuous CPR / Chest Compressions
- Upper body strength station lifting a weighted manikin.
- Barbell carry of 120lbs simulating a stretcher carry and walking backwards 75 feet
- Climbing through a 24″ culvert pipe (simulating a confined space)
- Climbing a ladder (you will be wearing our safety equipment and on a belay rope)
- Cardiac arrest management station (ACLS for ALS providers and BCLS for BLS providers)